Liver cirrhosis is such a disease of the liver, which can prove to be dangerous for any person. In today’s era when nothing in food is nutritious, in such a situation, it causes many health-related problems. These also include liver cirrhosis, which can take a fatal form over time and can only be treated with a liver transplant. According to Dr. Ram Chandra Soni – Best Gastroenterologist Near Me, every year about one million people suffer from cirrhosis in India and apart from this, it has also been mentioned in this report that most of the people are not treated at the right time, due to which they die.
There is a need to make people aware of cirrhosis. Understanding this need, we have tried to give the necessary information about liver cirrhosis in this article.
What is Liver Cirrhosis Liver cirrhosis refers to the narrowing of the liver, mainly due to hepatitis B and C deficiency, alcohol consumption, poor diet, etc? If cirrhosis is not treated at the right time, it can lead to liver damage, in which the liver stops working and sometimes people die due to this.
What are the symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis Symptoms:
Like any other disease, liver cirrhosis also has its own symptoms, which indicate its onset. Therefore, if a person sees these 5 symptoms, then he should immediately consult a doctor because they can be a sign of cirrhosis-
1. Yellowing of the skin– This is the main symptom of cirrhosis, in which the skin of the person turns yellow. It is also called jaundice in the common language. Therefore, it should not be ignored by any person and it should be treated immediately.
2. Feeling of weakness– If a person feels very weak and is unable to do any work for a long time, then he should get it checked because the liver may be the cause of cirrhosis.
3. Loss of appetite- This is another symptom of liver cirrhosis, in which the person suddenly stops feeling hungry. Usually, people do not take it seriously, but sometimes it can be a sign of some serious illness.
4. Sudden gain or loss of weight- If a person’s weight increases or decreases suddenly, he should not ignore it and should report it to the doctor.
5. Difficulty in breathing- When a person’s liver does not work properly, it also affects other parts of the body. Because of this, he also starts having trouble breathing, and then he needs medical help.
A person can get cirrhosis due to many reasons, some of them are as follows-
- Consumption of excessive amount of alcohol- The likelihood of liver cirrhosis disease is more in a person who consumes alcohol in large amounts.
- Liver disease- If a person has liver disease, then he can also get liver cirrhosis disease. Therefore, such a person should get his treatment done properly.
- Having cystic fibrosis– Liver cirrhosis can also occur in a person who suffers from cystic fibrosis. Therefore, such a person should get his treatment done properly so that he does not get cirrhosis disease.
- Being infected with Hepatitis C- It has often been seen that the disease of cirrhosis also happens to the person who is suffering from Hepatitis C. Therefore, all people should get hepatitis vaccines so that they do not get any kind of disease.
- Eating outside food- It is believed that eating outside can prove to be harmful to any person as it can cause many diseases to him. This also applies to liver cirrhosis as it is caused by eating outside food.
Liver Cirrhosis Treatments:
This question comes to the mind of every person who is suffering from liver cirrhosis disease. Since he has to face a lot of problems during this time, so he is always looking for ways by which he can cure this disease. If a person is suffering from liver cirrhosis, then he can get rid of this problem through these 5 methods of treatment-
- Liver ultrasound- Liver cirrhosis is also treated by ultrasound of the liver. The internal condition of the liver is detected by ultrasound and based on that the person is treated. Taking medicines- This is the easiest way to treat cirrhosis, through which the disease is stopped from progressing.
2. Taking medicines- This is the easiest way to treat cirrhosis, through which the disease is stopped from progressing.
3. Adoption of a healthy diet- As explained above by the best Gastroenterologist Near Me, every year about one million, the disease of liver cirrhosis is also caused by outside food. For this reason, people should adopt a healthy diet so that their livers can function properly.
4. Liver biopsy – Sometimes cirrhosis is also treated by biopsy. Biopsy prevents the disease from growing in the body and also prevents it from spreading to other parts of the body.
5. Liver Transplant- When a person suffering from liver cirrhosis does not get relief in any way, then doctors recommend him to get a liver transplant.
How can liver cirrhosis be prevented?
- Do not drink alcohol.
2. Adopting a healthy diet.
3. Controlling weight.
4. Prevention of hepatitis.
5. Keeping in touch with the doctor.
As we all know that in the present time many liver-related diseases are spreading. These also include liver cirrhosis, the number of which is very high in patients. Since most people are not fully aware of liver cirrhosis, that is why they are not able to get rid of it. Thus we hope you found this article useful to read as we have tried to give essential information about liver cirrhosis in it.
If you or any person in your acquaintance wants to know more information about any health-related problem and possible ways of its treatment, then he can get this information by contacting Dr. Ram Chandra Soni, the best Gastroenterologist near me, or calling +91-9811446141/+91-8800501960 for this. You can also visit: www.drramchandrasoni.in for more information.